Tuesday 25 October 2016

We have our date

We finally have our retrieval date!!  This Thursday!!  Ryan has to be there for 9 to do his thing and then the egg retrieval is at 10:00am.  I am supposed to take a tylenol an hour before to take the edge off.  I am really nervous about the retrieval.  Of course I have read about all of the worst case side effects and what can go wrong.

I have Dr. Yuzpe doing my retrieval which is awesome.  He is one of the "founding fathers" of fertility and I couldn't be in better hands.  I had him for one of my ultrasounds and he reminds me of Columbo.  He is such an old school doctor, with the abrupt sense of saying things.

I will be so glad to get off of all of these injections.  I have my two trigger shots tonight and then that is it.  Hopefully I never have to go through this again.  Here is to hoping to a healthy egg retrieval and lots of embryos.

No comments:

Post a Comment