Saturday 22 October 2016

Still trucking along

Well here we are still doing injections 3 times a day.  Ryan of course has been working away through all of my injections.  He has missed all of my doctors appointments.  At times it feels like I am going through this on my own.  It is not his fault as it's his work, and of course he wants to be here.

At the same time my hormones are running wild, I am so fluid bloated that I can barely fit into any of my pants.  I am like Regina George when she was on her all carb diet.  I am going to appointments about every third day now awaiting the date of my egg retrieval.  I have googled the egg retrieval process so many times.  I am completely psyching myself out.




These are my morning needles.  I like to present them on a fancy plate as it makes me feel better.  The needle on the Orgalutran is a lot thicker than my Menopur one which makes it a lot trickier to do.  The bruising on my tummy isn't making things any easier.

Most days I feel really good and then something just makes my mood change.  I get really sad, I feel like I have mild depression at times.  There are days that make it hard to get out of bed.  I have to push along, but it feels terrible inside.  I have to put on this front of happiness and that everything is fine.  I try not to burden Ryan with all of these hormonal feelings, so instead I blog about it.

Here is hoping that retrieval date comes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment