Thursday 1 December 2016

We Have Our Transfer Date

December 8th I will have our one and final embryo transferred.  Some are referring to it as the golden egg.  I am so excited, but at the same time so nervous.

I am doing everything possible to have this take, obviously you are supposed to dial your stress down but this whole process has been stressful.

I also had a new doctor today.  Dr. Nakhuda.   To date I have had 5 out of the 6 doctors at Olive, I feel like I should have a bingo card and then get a prize if I hit all 6.  They don't know who will be doing my transfer, so there is hope to hit all 6 doctors.  In the mean time I stay on my estrace and then add back in the endometrin suppositories.  Those are my least favourite part of the experience so far (excluding egg retrieval).  They are white tablets that you insert like you would if you had a yeast infection.  They make a huge mess and you just feel icky all of the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment