Wednesday 23 November 2016

Ultrasounds

We had our first Ultrasound today.  Ryan was there, he has made a firm effort in being in town for our appointments.  He knows how hard this is on me, and even though it is his work he is really trying.

My uterine lining is not thick enough, so I have to keep on Estrace for another week but up my dosage.  Currently I was taking it orally 3 times a day, not I get to take it internally inside my vagina twice a day as well.  That is when you take the small blue pill and put it up there with your finger.   The fun of fertility never ends.

My acupuncture has been going well.  It is really the highlight of my week.  I will be opting to do the pre & post embryo transfer one as well.  Anything that can help us at this point.

Estrace seems to mess with my hormones a lot in a weepy kind of way.  Like seeing a toddler at out at the shops with his mum makes me tear up when he does something cute.   I can almost feel the ache in my uterus.  That sounds melodramatic I know, but if you have ever wanted something so bad and have gone through hell to get it then it doesn't at all.

The acupuncture and the exercises that I am going seem to be helping with how depressed and useless that I have been feeling.  Ryan has so much stress and stuff going on with work so I don't want to add this to his load of stuff.  He works so hard and he needs to be able to relax and not hear about my stupid feelings that are mostly hormone induced.  I have never felt like this before fertility treatments and the medication.   I know that being the cause is part of it, but I still feel like this medication is making a little crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment