Tuesday 6 January 2015

The First Blog is the Deepest

I have often been told by friends that I should start blogging.  I have been told that I am witty, and have a great sense of humour.  Mainly I am sarcastic, which just comes off as the rantings of a crazy person on here.

2015 seemed like the right year to start.  I am about to take on the workload of 3 people, I am trying for a baby, and I am also on a fitness kick, so why take not on another task?!  I am the person that takes on way too much at times.  My boyfriend (yes that is right, not married and trying for a baby!!  For those of you who have begun praying for my bastard child, you should move along now) loves when I book our schedule up and we don't get any down time.

My goals for 2015, if anyone is still reading at this point are; to have a baby or at least get pregnant, let's not overachieve.  Get back to a healthy weight, because pregnancy and weight loss go hand in hand.  Learn to be able to say no, and not in a self defence kind of way.  And to finally find Carmen Sandiego.

Here is to 2015, and to posting more than just this blog all year.


Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment